Forum Discussion

RunX09
Rising Novice
8 days ago

Innactive Forums

So i see that new format of communication for players made a lot of people innactive from forums. Is there some kind of player made forums which i dont know of? Because there is a lot of innactivity here, especially in different forum subjects. I myself was never that actice in forums, but at least there was design inspirations and more discussions... Overall, it seems to Me, that people were more active back in the old forums.

P.S Im not hating, just observing.

sideshowdan9
    Seasoned Novice

It will pick up again, relatively, when the next event comes along. And then slow down again.

bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice

The old forum had maybe ten consistent contributors left. I think having to learn a third new forum may have killed it. The game used to need a forum because there were puzzles in the game, trivia that had to be solved to win certain prizes and lots of glitches to work around. You needed help from other players. Now you can play the game sleep walking. Only hardcore fans use the forums or those looking for new friends in the game. IMO. 

End of an era. 

By the way old time players, I've recently added a ton of new neighbors to my game and it has brought new life to the game. Lots of thumbs up and graffiti to click like the old days. Just knowing people are visiting makes the game more fun.

• Even the old forum had slowed down a lot in the last few years and this jumping around forums has not helped.

RunX09
      Rising Novice

Yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. It is kind of sad though... I guess EA has to change some dynamics of the game to make it more enjoyable, because now its pretty much a routine.

Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer

Its been a slow transition to here from AnswerHQ.  There is still activity in the showcase there, as well as tech and general discussion. You might want to check in there.

A number of us are starting threads here and then posting links there to try and help.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/ct-p/the-simpsons-tapped-out-en

RunX09
      Rising Novice

Oh thanks, i did not know that was a thing