Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Forum FAQ - By the players, for the players

Hello there!

This thread is designed to help answer some of the FAQs players have about SWGoH. It will evolve over time and will be quite lengthy. This is the first version, and when similar questions keep getting asked, they’ll be added to this. I’ve tried to keep it to sections on the same subject. For ease of use, if there’s something specific you are looking for, I’d recommend using “CTRL + F” to search for a key word.

Massive thanks to all that contributed to the information gathering thread and that have PM’d or tagged me in common threads. Anything you feel needs added or amended drop me a PM or add something to the information gathering thread. Try not to comment on this thread if it’s unlocked, it’d be nice to keep it as tidy as possible. I’ll try and update this FAQ weekly, but may be longer depending on real life stuff: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244326/player-sourced-faq/p1

Edit 12/01/22: I've had a scan for errors following all the recent changes in-game. If I've missed stuff feel free to drop me a PM.