Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Irishmen collection - orange leprechaun XPs

I have no idea how long I’ve had this little orange leprechaun, but I tapped on him the other day, and he gave me cash and ran away. I followed him, tapped again, and got XPs. I tapped him about ten times and got cash and XPs every time. Then I lost him. I finally found him again today, and tapped him 14 times before I lost him again. I don’t know yet if it’s unlimited taps or not, but it was a pretty cool little discovery. I don’t know how to add a photo here, but he’s small, with a reddish orange top hat, pants, and coat with tails. He runs fast and changes directions, like the turkey does.
  • Yes, depending on how long you've been playing, or if you had bought the premium characters, there's actually 3 of those leprechaun characters in the game.
  • They all do the same thing, tap on them, and they will give up money and/or XP, then run away for a few seconds. If you can keep up with them, you can keep tapping them.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    The leprechauns payout $5 + bonus% when tapped. I don't remember what the xp rate is.