Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Leprechaun

They do it every now and then if can catch him he will stop after a few seconds
  • He drops such little money and XP lol is it worth it? either way if you just reset your device it should be fine. Never had any problems with my leprechaun.
  • anytime i do see him in my town i still give him a tap, but thought it was odd he was sprinting all over the place
  • It seems like they may have made changes to him over the last couple weeks. He never used to run around randomly, and he used to drop a minimum of $7 and $22 every few taps. Now I can't get him to ever drop more than $5.
  • kmendo88 wrote:
    It seems like they may have made changes to him over the last couple weeks. He never used to run around randomly, and he used to drop a minimum of $7 and $22 every few taps. Now I can't get him to ever drop more than $5.

Yea same here, I never get more than $7 now.
  • I guess it's a glitch but mine is currently running around like he's on speed and has been for like 2 hours, lol. He runs on diagonals and just goes everywhere.

I'm starting to be concerned about his little heart!
  • Try temporarily storing the clover topiary. Once you put it back, while he may still be running, at that point you should be able to then tap him and get him back to his old self. I read on this forum that his non-stop zoominess is due to either neighbors tapping him while visiting, or exiting out of your Springfield while he's still running at full bore.
  • stevieort wrote:
    Try temporarily storing the clover topiary. Once you put it back, while he may still be running, at that point you should be able to then tap him and get him back to his old self. I read on this forum that his non-stop zoominess is due to either neighbors tapping him while visiting, or exiting out of your Springfield while he's still running at full bore.

+1
    I've also read on the forums that it could be due to friends going in your town and clicking on him :wink:
  • I don't have him but I've noticed him running like crazy in my neighbours towns which is unusual and it's not cos I tapped him either.
  • you only get $7? with my multiplier I get 10.

I heard that he goes crazy if someone from a different town taps him then leaves