Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Is it safe to build the Googleplex?

Mine finished few hours ago and I even started on the quests and had no problem.
  • It has been a few strange days.

My Googoplex finished several hours ago. I completed the task, got the character. And then ... nothing. I've tried to hit the button to play a movie, but nothing happens. I've tried it with over 70 characters available, and nothing. What am I suppose to do with it? All it is right now is a decoration.
  • brucegold:

Did you do the Card Handy quest pt2? That was the first thing I could do with the Googolplex. I think more actions, like watching the movies, unlocks after more Card Handy quest lines.
  • I only got the first quest. Guess I'll have to wait for another update. It's not like this is a timed event. We have all the time in the world to get this done.
  • I think I figured out what my problem is. I have been set back to level 59. I looked at some friends towns and they are at level 60. They have a bunch of jobs that are listed for the plex. I'll just wait till I level up to see if I need to contact EA. I think they are busy enough with other problems. I have the wild west to keep me busy.
  • I finally leveled up to 60 again. Now the jobs appear for my go-go plex. (I hate auto correct) I ended up with 2 extra donuts for my inconvenience. My multiplier is not high enough to play the xp collider game, so I'll just take my time getting to level 939.
  • What is the benefit of doing tasks for the Googolplex? Do they contribute to obtaining a goal or premium item?
    The cost (in-game cash) of doing the tasks don't seem worth it for what you get in return.
  • Igcognita wrote:
    I've been randomly using this to stocking up on SH currency, so when the next SH update drops, I'll have plenty of extra resources.

Does the googleplex tasks go beyond the SH resources max limits?

Added, just seen you only get 5 SH currencies, wasn't it 10? That's crazy, I can tie up 6 people on task for at max 20 mins and cost nothing. Don't think I'm gonna use the googleplex.