Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Is Jesse worth it?

From a gaming point of view, I'm not sure, but he's a character that I really don't like and is the only premium character I haven't bought. From a collecting point of view I felt compelled to acquire him, but my distaste for the character is still sufficient that I haven't been able to bring myself to buying him, and this is a second chance at the purchase, too.
  • RichardJH11 wrote:
    Hmm, ok. I'm still on the fence with him. He's not a character I'm interested in, but he helps with the rail yard. The rail yard is indefinite, right? There's no end, so there's value in having him make it easier.

Yes, Jesse is a great long term investment since the Rail Yard tasks are pretty much indefinite.
  • anaquarind wrote:
    RichardJH11 wrote:
    Hmm, ok. I'm still on the fence with him. He's not a character I'm interested in, but he helps with the rail yard. The rail yard is indefinite, right? There's no end, so there's value in having him make it easier.

Yes, Jesse is a great long term investment since the Rail Yard tasks are pretty much indefinite.

I got him when he became available again, and I'm glad I did. He helps with the railyard, the redwood, and premium characters are always good to have for events.
  • Kratos6283 wrote:
    He helps with the railyard, the redwood, and premium characters are always good to have for events.

And his eyes are oh so dreamy....