Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Is this an oversight or on purpose?

It's probably just where you're at with SH. I used to have problems having enough coffee, but I've reached the point now where I need pills, pills, and more pills. A lot may also depend on what characters you do and do not have.
  • toddestan wrote:
    I've also not found a lot of use for the statues yet. I just have Bumblebee Man making them, and by himself he can produce them faster than I can spend them. I realize that upgrading the buildings need them at higher levels, but it's always the lack of pills or mats holding me back, not the statues.

The trick to this is having all 3 going constantly, then once you hit the required number of statues stop producing them but carry on with the other two until you have enough of the pills, then simply repeat.

So the real strategy is to never overstock on the resources (except furniture, coffee and mats as these don't cost anything you should always keep these as high as possible)
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    For me, it's the yoga mats.

Same... the yoga mats are what keeps holding me back. They are really trying to convince me to get Disco Stu, but I will not give in without a Black Friday deal! :lol: