Forum Discussion

bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    Thanks! Any idea if we'll get the Itchy and Scratchy topiary in the splash screen?
  • "EvaMohlin;c-1953980" wrote:
    I don't have the crafting menu, when do you get that?
    I'm currently at The Itchy-est place on earth pt.5, and have not moved any old KL items to the new site, I want to wait until this event is over. Could that be a problem?

I had that problem. It requires Bart to trigger the craft option and my Bart was on a 24hr job. Triggered as soon as he was free.

• "afantis84;c-1953998" wrote:
    How do you get past the 3rd part?

there appears to be a bug. What I did was to take the Injury 500 to pieces then rebuild it again. Once the cars go around the track it should trigger the next stage. If it doesn't put the track pieces into storage, sync the game (go to your neighbours and back again) and then bring them out and try again.
  • the topiary are not there for some reason hope they add them later.
    re. spoilers. I didn't blur pictures since all the crafting items show up in the crafting screen anyway so all images are there
  • "Bort" license plates should have been the event currency. Everyone knows Itchy & Scratchy money has no value.
  • I don't have the crafting menu, when do you get that?
    I'm currently at The Itchy-est place on earth pt.5, and have not moved any old KL items to the new site, I want to wait until this event is over. Could that be a problem?
  • "cjryder625;c-1953994" wrote:

I had that problem. It requires Bart to trigger the craft option and my Bart was on a 24hr job. Triggered as soon as he was free.

Thanks!! I think I have Bart on that same task now.

• "afantis84;c-1953998" wrote:
    How do you get past the 3rd part?

I don't know... just did. What is your problem?
  • I am disappointed there is no craftable "Bort" license plate display stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERppszruZU

Dang it. Who keeps buying up all the Bort license plates?
  • "bluntcard;c-1953972" wrote:
    Thanks! Any idea if we'll get the Itchy and Scratchy topiary in the splash screen?

I was wondering the same thing. They look great. I haven't come across anything about them which is disappointing.