Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Itchy & Scratchy

I would LOVE this. Itchy & Scratchy should definitely be incorporated into our games a LOT more than they are. They're such great characters, and crucial to the show. :)
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    Plus their visual tasks would probably be one of the best ones ever in Tapped Out. Especially if they involve gore lol

Yes PLEASE include some good ol gore :mrgreen: I am still pretty disappointed that the Itchy & Scratchy billboard doesn't spurt blood haha
  • more people voted for Giant taco then Worker & Parasite
    figures, no love for the common Worker, or the um other thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/rPxXwAD.gif

Love Krustys reaction
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    Capitalizing on I & S would be a great way to revitalize KL!

That's what I was thinking!
  • OK how about this: something very similar to the mechanics of the game "rock-paper-scissors", or" ro-sham-beau" i think they call it in other countries?? Idk

Anyway, every 8 hours, meaning you can do it 2x per Find Maggie cycle; there's a game available IN KL.

Each game, you see I&S fight. In the middle of the fight action, it freezes, and you pick from a list, the next fight action. Your choice is weighed against a randomly generated counteraction for the other character. (You choose rock, AI chooses paper) if you win, you get 2 donuts. It you, tie = get nothing and wait 8 hrs. Lose and you get nothing and have to wait 16 hrs instead. (I've also thought about a loss costing you a donut. Now that's consequences!)

Of course, instead of rock or paper, it's "fillet brain" or "use hole puncher on eyelids". At least a dozen different choices, all weighted. For each action there's an animation. When you're right your character wins the fight. Otherwise he gets clobbered by the counter move.

Free donuts, simple mechanics, player interaction choosing your fate + chance. (Not completely random). Possible winner or loser every time. New animations. I'd want like 20 different reaction choices for each character. You get choice of three each time, only one wins.

How's that?