Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Items from previous events.

Hi all

I’m new to this game and see a lot of items and characters that were available during special events.

Was wondering if there is a way to get them after the event has passed? Or is it a case of once they’re gone, they’re gone?

Apologies if this topic has been covered before
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    They tend to bring most items back though mystery boxes during new events for donuts.
  • "nibs8441819;d-219819" wrote:
    Hi all

I’m new to this game and see a lot of items and characters that were available during special events.

Was wondering if there is a way to get them after the event has passed? Or is it a case of once they’re gone, they’re gone?

Apologies if this topic has been covered before

You can’t get them on an on-demand basis, but many of these items will be made newly available during future events.

• Welcome to the fourms and the game! If we can be of any other help dont be shy, theres a lot of good people here always willing to help
  • Thanks for your responses guys. Not even 24 hours into the game and I’m totally obsessed!
  • "nibs8441819;c-1942610" wrote:
    Thanks for your responses guys. Not even 24 hours into the game and I’m totally obsessed!

That tends to happen. The game was released in 2012 and quite a few of us are still around from way back when!
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I can't remember when I started playing, but it took me a while to "get" how things were done in the game - I migrated from The Smurfs and thought it was the same. I played offline for ages too. I was missing out on the fun and info of this forum... dark Tapped Out times they were.

So while I think I've kept up with things, I'll visit a friend's town and see stuff I've never seen before and have no idea where it came from. It makes me feel like there's plenty of fun left in the game.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "daved7637397;c-1942611" wrote:
    "nibs8441819;c-1942610" wrote:
    Thanks for your responses guys. Not even 24 hours into the game and I’m totally obsessed!

That tends to happen. The game was releases in 2012 and quiye a few of us are still around from way back when!

This makes us feel old now lol.