Forum Discussion

10 years ago

"It's been a while..." Push Notification

No, you are not alone. I've been getting them as well, even after I just left my town. :shock:
  • I get notifications even though I have it off both in the game and on my device! :roll:
  • Igcognita wrote:
    Yes this is annoying, I had five notifications when I woke up this today, I feel like they are stalking me.

Trust your feelings, you know them to be true...
  • Yeah, Homer's been a little clingy for me too, although not too much. It happened maybe two or three times one afternoon yesterday.
  • I've been getting this crap constantly as well. Homer will start yelling at me minutes after I close the game. Its causing me to miss the real notifications too.
    It's like a bad Twilight Zone episode. In the 3rd act, Homer's gonna start saying something different/personal, & I'm gonna go insane.
  • I just want to echo my frustration with the same issue. I'm actually getting the notification every hour without a miss. As some have mention, often times right after I've played, and some times it makes me miss actual notifications. Hopefully an update is coming soon to address this.
  • On the flip side, I would love to get notifications when I have a team ready to play, but that seems to be the one type it doesn't send.