Forum Discussion

6 hours ago

Game stuck with apple notification

After today’s update, my game is now stuck with a black screen and an Apple notification with “This app no longer supports the App Store’s pay system. All purchases in this app will be managed by the developer electronic arts. Your App Store account, stored payment method, and related features, such as subscription management and refund requests, will not be available”. Apple is not responsible for the privacy or security of transactions made with this developer”. There is a blue link that says learn more and just takes me to the App Store.

Im aware this notification is probably because of the EA online store, but is this a bug with the game or with iOS18 where I can’t close out of this message? Has anyone else encountered this?

• You’re going to have to uninstall and reinstall the game 

dxwcjxryuvwu
      Newcomer

When I click the “Learn More” it takes me to the App Store, which gives me a pop up message of “App Not Available.  This app is currently not available in your country or region.”  Sorry for being paranoid, but is it safe to uninstall?  Will I be able to find it again to reinstall?  (More paranoia, sorry) that won’t force me to start over if it works, will it?

Rising Newcomer

Will my progress be maintained is the question