Forum Discussion

12 years ago

I've discovered what sound effect the harp noise comes from

You're a month late to the party, bud.
  • chelsea0790 wrote:
    Maybe the amount of times you hear it before you finally log in is equal to how many bonus levels you get..

Some people only get a few, some people get hundreds

Nahh can't be, I only had the harp for 5 mins and some people are locked out for weeks and get nothing.
  • chelsea0790 wrote:
    melodyhodge wrote:
    chelsea0790 wrote:
    Maybe the amount of times you hear it before you finally log in is equal to how many bonus levels you get..

Some people only get a few, some people get hundreds

Nahh can't be, I only had the harp for 5 mins and some people are locked out for weeks and get nothing.

I mean like, not how long you've had it but the day you finally do use an iphone 5 or something to log in - the amount of times you hear the harp until it finally logs in, like I've heard it can take an hour and that would be a lot of harps and a lot of bonus levels

But if it only took you say 10 minutes to log in after starting up the game, that's less harp rings and less bonus levels.. something like that :S

Nope. iPhone 5 here and no bonus levels. In fact I lost donuts when I got back in almost a week later.
  • First time I got harpies I broke in after about 10 minutes and got about 960 donuts. Second time I got harpies I broke in after about 50 minutes and got no donuts.
  • ruslanyuki wrote:
    skylarkpilot wrote:
    Well now I'm completely jealous......never had any Harpies !

Be careful what you wish for

Exactly... :roll: