Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Jackpot!

gregp07 wrote:
Just won the jackpot on Springfield downs with Obedience School Dropout! So happy, now have 261,000 in game cash.

Congrats. It's always nice to win that much money when you actual need it.
  • Congrats on the win :) Be careful what you spend it on as it dont last long in this game
  • gregp07 wrote:
    Just won the jackpot on Springfield downs with Obedience School Dropout! So happy, now have 261,000 in game cash.

That money would not last long for me! Maybe 1 building. I've won it before and spent it all on one building, afterwards I felt so sad all my money had gone! :-\ I've also won the scratch r jackpot twice! I am in need of that money you won! :-P
  • Woo-hoo!

I had such terrible luck at the Downs for the longest time, and then Raised by Wolves won on the long odds and I got all caught up on my quest buildings at the time, and I was sooo happy.
    And since then I've won it like three more times. Always nice to have that kind of money to buy some land or get decorations, or mostly to pay for those bonus level boxes when I don't pick three donuts on the first try :P
  • Yeah I spent it on 3 land expansions, Fat Tony's compound and Herman 's military antiques, as I'm quite far back in the game. I haven't been keeping up with the quests but I'm level 35.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,402 PostsLatest Activity: 7 hours ago