Links or it didn't happen, troll.
  • benred wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:
    Has anyone done a Thai bird?

What is a Thai bird?

A female from Thailand
  • Bart-man5674 wrote:
    I've not thought of that in ages

It was supposed to be a joke but I remember someone else trying to make a different superhero group as well

Probably because they where jealous

You are like a lost soul.
  • HillyBillyOli wrote:
    benred wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:
    Has anyone done a Thai bird?

What is a Thai bird?

A female from Thailand

Oh ok I was just wondering never heard that word before. And when I typed it into goggle it though I was talking about a bird lol.
  • Just what in the heck is going on here? Does anyone actually realise how ridiculous people sound? I mean really?

What is the point of fighting with someone and trolling people and starting virtual wars with someone that you will never meet, from the anonymity of your keyboard? I mean come on! Are people's real lives here that devoid of any meaning that they feel the need to express themselves in this way?

What on earth makes anyone feel the need to seek attention so desperately in such a way? Would you behave this way in your real lives? My instinct is to say no, or else people around you might have serious concerns regarding your mental well being.

This is a virtual message board for people to express opinions about a freemuim game. Do you think that it has any bearing or importance upon real life?? If you do, you've clearly got issues.

I advise people to take a long and hard look in their mirrors and discover whatever it is that they may be missing in their lives that makes them feel the need to start virtual fights with people and troll endlessly.

Maybe I'm just a little old fashioned, but goodness! Grow up!

Here ends the rant.
  • jonas_alexan wrote:
    Just what in the heck is going on here? Does anyone actually realise how ridiculous people sound? I mean really?

What is the point of fighting with someone and trolling people and starting virtual wars with someone that you will never meet, from the anonymity of your keyboard? I mean come on! Are people's real lives here that devoid of any meaning that they feel the need to express themselves in this way?

What on earth makes anyone feel the need to seek attention so desperately in such a way? Would you behave this way in your real lives? My instinct is to say no, or else people around you might have serious concerns regarding your mental well being.

This is a virtual message board for people to express opinions about a freemuim game. Do you think that it has any bearing or importance upon real life?? If you do, you've clearly got issues.

I advise people to take a long and hard look in their mirrors and discover whatever it is that they may be missing in their lives that makes them feel the need to start virtual fights with people and troll endlessly.

Here ends the rant.

• jonas_alexan wrote:
    Just what in the heck is going on here? Does anyone actually realise how ridiculous people sound? I mean really?

Here ends the rant.