Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Just got Burns prison. ..

Congrats :)

Nope, he doesn't do any damage, you just need to wait until one of your superheroes is free. You get new felons every 8 hours or so, so expect to see a few running around.
  • NickiElliott wrote:
    Congrats :)

Nope, he doesn't do any damage, you just need to wait until one of your superheroes is free. You get new felons every 8 hours or so, so expect to see a few running around.

Great thanks! Finally got Fallout Boy free, they're now "fighting"...so hilarious!
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Bluejays20091 wrote:
    Can anyone go to burns prison?

I believe it may be "member only", and I don't mean that as "prison lingo".

EDITS: Fat Tony, Legs, and Louie for 16 hours. Not sure if any other mob members can go there.
  • Im level 5 HQ and 1000 away from burns prison. I havent had a quest in days. Do i have to get burns prison to continue the quest?
  • I thought it was interesting that it had a six second build time. Maybe it will show up for donuts in one of the upcoming issues (al Zutroy from Christmas)?
  • timberwuf wrote:
    Im level 5 HQ and 1000 away from burns prison. I havent had a quest in days. Do i have to get burns prison to continue the quest?

Yes but not so much a quest as a job for superheroes.
  • I has no superheroes free so I got Plopper and sent him to capture the first crook that got out of Burns' prison (insteda of doing the questline). It's only 3 hours anyway.
    Pity Milhouse can't be a superhero (but, well, it's Milhouse).
  • I have a question regarding the felons, you must attack them three times to defeat them but is the rod payment supposed to increase with each attack?
    I.e. when I first sent pieman to attack the felon I was paid 25 rods on completion, now he is attacking him again and it says my reward will be 75 rods, is this correct and if so how much rods do I get for the third attack?
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I have a question regarding the felons, you must attack them three times to defeat them but is the rod payment supposed to increase with each attack?
    I.e. when I first sent pieman to attack the felon I was paid 25 rods on completion, now he is attacking him again and it says my reward will be 75 rods, is this correct and if so how much rods do I get for the third attack?

• barryriddl474 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I have a question regarding the felons, you must attack them three times to defeat them but is the rod payment supposed to increase with each attack?

Thanks Barry so that's 250 total, woohoo!