Forum Discussion

11 years ago

King Homer Tasks?

Honestly, the freak show tent is really stupid. It takes up a decent amount of space and doesn't even have an animation like the tower.

I would have liked King Homer to have a task involving Marge, like taking her up the tower, that would have been really cool.
  • zicoboo wrote:
    I would have liked King Homer to have a task involving Marge, like taking her up the tower, that would have been really cool.

Agreed. I have to admit I am a bit disappointed with the tower and was hoping that in one of the updates something will be added for it. Marge and King Homer would be super.
  • zicoboo wrote:
    Honestly, the freak show tent is really stupid. It takes up a decent amount of space and doesn't even have an animation like the tower.

Cannot agree u more. the freak show tent is a really waste. Looked like a building but actually does nothing to help players --at least make some cash and XP every few hours!
  • avtkrmn wrote:
    Stick the frek show TNT on your squid port to save room.

thats where i have it. It doesnt bother me in the city or on sp.

I am just disappointed from king homer. I was so looking forward to it and now its just big, doesnt provide money and has no tasks withit.
  • The freakshow tent annoys me the most, I've stuck it onto my squid port as it seems like a seaside attraction, but it doesn't even generate $$.

I have stuck king homer in storage for the time being whilst I sort my town out, will he come out? Probably not.
  • avtkrmn wrote:

Is that meant to work?! :shock:
  • SpAz9999 wrote:
    avtkrmn wrote:

Yes it does just tryed it :P
  • hspurs wrote:
    SpAz9999 wrote:
    avtkrmn wrote:

And it actually looks far better as a SP decoration than a SF decoration. Takes up 9 tiles, but it is worth it.

• darrenholm736 wrote:
    hspurs wrote:
    SpAz9999 wrote:
    avtkrmn wrote:

And it actually looks far better as a SP decoration than a SF decoration. Takes up 9 tiles, but it is worth it.

Nine tiles?!? But I only have like a million of those things. :p