Forum Discussion

11 years ago

King Homer's Skyscraper

i would really like another tall building, but i think it'll be more colorful.
on the preview picture you can see a little homer-gorilla, so i think there will be another skin for him.

where did you get this picture?
  • I have no idea where that's going to fit in my town. I mean, a new building is good and everything, I just don't know where I can put it and have it look good. (I kind of hope it won't be ridiculously tall, like the popsicle stick skyscraper, or I'll be even more limited in location options.)
  • Severely doubt it will be black and white. When these picture are taken out of the code all of them don't have colour because that's a whole different section of code
  • It is Black and white, someone posted a hacked town picture with it in the other day, it also had a giant king homer climbing up it.
  • Because it's part of a movie set, I was thinking of putting it on the movie studio's back lot, along with the other movie sets.
  • This is the exact pic from Community Prizes. Pic from spandex site tstonews

http://tstonews.com/imgs/ico/ico_thoh_kinghomer_md.png

It shows King Homer but not might not be a different Skin. Most likely a animation for the building if occupied (but who would have a task there??) or it would be a animated decoration item like the the Aspirationals.
  • 22hours33minutes wrote:
    This isn't new information, I'm not sure what you're trying to tell us here...

This thread is obviously for the people who don't know this information as this was all known the first day the release of the update. ThIs information has been dragged back because of all these multiple threads asking stupid questions about things that are already sticked at the top of this forum and other sub section forums. And I'm sure there will be plenty more of this thread days before this item is released. So calm yourself Brah