Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Krustyland Attractions and Updates...

Considering how similar Krustyland is to Springfield, it's certainly possible (and in my opinion, likely) that there will be updates to it down the road. But if they do happen, they won't be anywhere as frequent or extensive as the Springfield ones, I would guess.
  • Lets hope so :) There certainly enough land to be able to give us more rides etc.
  • I am 100 % sure that EA will update KL just like they do with SF. The reason I'm so confident is EA love money and this game will always bring in the money.
  • They are advertising KL with over 40 rides, we only have like 15, so they are going tu update
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Lets hope so :) There certainly enough land to be able to give us more rides etc.

Yeah I hope so, but do you think we will get any more buildings or items for sp?
  • hasanmohamma wrote:
    ^ I hope

Well there were quite a few sp buildings in files that didnt get released, weather they are there for an update in the near future, we can only hope.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    hasanmohamma wrote:
    ^ I hope

Well there were quite a few sp buildings in files that didnt get released, weather they are there for an update in the near future, we can only hope.

There was quite a bit in the file to do with KK that never came out :( They know people are looking at the files and putting in extra information to lead us a stray or at least thats what i think

Be nice if they added more building for SP & of course KL :) I want more land for my town before more buildings otherwise i'm going to have to redesign :(
  • It wouldnt be much of an update without getting new buildings and stuff so I would say that its a definite possibility that we will be getting new buildings in krustyland

• Sahl908 wrote:
    I think we will get updates for both Squidport and Krustyland. There is a lot of land in Krustyland and plenty of rides to add. But for Squidport, more tiles and water areas are needed; for me atleast.

That is an understatement for sure there bro :lol: I was shocked to see a friends town with so much land!! the amount of land available is HUGE!! so that can only mean plenty more items to come :mrgreen:
  • Patience, there will be more. We have yet to see the Ferris Not-A-Wheel, the Kang and Kodos Spinners, The Log Ride or, my personal favorite, It's A Long, Long Line! Trust me, nothing but room for improvement in time.
  • I wouldn't mind seeing a public restroom decoration for KL, as well as, some more 'theme park' themed decorations instead of the SF added ones. Maybe a caramel apple stand, snow cone, or ice cream stand? Only time will tell I guess