Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Krustyland Evil Robots

That would be cool, but I'd be happy with any KL update at this point!
  • I posted an event idea a while back involving them.

They've run amok in Krustyland, and act like snakes or bunnies, you have to tap them to destroy them. This earns you scrap, which you can then trade in for prizes.

That was the idea, but I'd be surprised if we ever get it as an event, perhaps a sort of sub-level update that's unlocked at a certain progress point, but I doubt it.
  • richardaca969 wrote:
    I posted an event idea a while back involving them.

They've run amok in Krustyland, and act like snakes or bunnies, you have to tap them to destroy them. This earns you scrap, which you can then trade in for prizes.

That was the idea, but I'd be surprised if we ever get it as an event, perhaps a sort of sub-level update that's unlocked at a certain progress point, but I doubt it.

Far more thought out than my idea :oops:
    It's one of my favourite episodes, but I also doubt it'll happen, I'd just like it to!
  • joniferous wrote:
    I would like at some point the Krustyland Itchy and Scratchy robot mascots that go evil and can only be killed by Simpsons armed with flash cameras (season 6 "Itchy & Scratchy Land") be added to the game.

They could flash and have an electrical surge when tapped, maybe even give out XP like the leprechauns.

i second this idea. it would be so epic.
  • joniferous wrote:
    I would like at some point the Krustyland Itchy and Scratchy robot mascots that go evil and can only be killed by Simpsons armed with flash cameras (season 6 "Itchy & Scratchy Land") be added to the game.

They could flash and have an electrical surge when tapped, maybe even give out XP like the leprechauns.

That wasn't Krustyland, that was actually Itchy and Scratchy Land...but agree with you about them being included in the game especially with a full update with rides that were mentioned and/or featured in that episode
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    joniferous wrote:

That wasn't Krustyland, that was actually Itchy and Scratchy Land...but agree with you about them being included in the game especially with a full update with rides that were mentioned and/or featured in that episode

This man actually watches The Simpsons and is correct. He has gained my respect and in lieu of a pic I will post this emoticon. :shock:

Coming from you and knowing your penchant for sarcasm and snide remark I'm flattered at the compliment. Thank you.

Regarding the park- we have another episode to add more stuff to Krustyland- the episode where Bart, Lisa, and their aunt go to Duff Gardens for the day. It's got some nice rides that should provide a funny side quest.