Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Krustyland ticket jobs?

Does any one know any or all of the Characters that can do jobs for tickets?

mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "kahim41659;c-1954947" wrote:
    I can not assign Princess Penelope on her 4 hour KL ticket task "Greet Park Goers", it requires Krustyland Entrance, which I already took it out from storage. Any one knows why???

Krusty can't collect tickets at the Krustyland entrance either. It is grayed out at the bottom of his task list and says it requires the Krustyland entrance which is already placed.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Muhsterino;c-1955103" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-1955093" wrote:
    "kahim41659;c-1954947" wrote:
    I can not assign Princess Penelope on her 4 hour KL ticket task "Greet Park Goers", it requires Krustyland Entrance, which I already took it out from storage. Any one knows why???

Krusty can't collect tickets at the Krustyland entrance either. It is grayed out at the bottom of his task list and says it requires the Krustyland entrance which is already placed.

"docmorrissey;c-1955094" wrote:
    You have to place all three parts of the entrance, not just the main one.

Krusty’s 8H count money task is greyed out too, even though I have placed all 3 parts of the entrance. There are so many bug and problems with this update, EA obviously didn’t think about all the tasks that can (or rather can’t) be done in Krustyland.

I meant to say the 8 hour count money, not collect tickets. I had also tried placing the other parts of the entrance and as you said, it doesn't work. Not too worried about it though, there are plenty of other ways to earn tickets if I need to.
  • "docmorrissey;c-1955094" wrote:

Okay, I've been playing for a very long time and I have no idea what the three parts are. The Krusty head and shuttle are all I can think of. What are the 3 parts?
  • "emikab;c-1955287" wrote:

Okay, I've been playing for a very long time and I have no idea what the three parts are. The Krusty head and shuttle are all I can think of. What are the 3 parts?

krustyland entrance, itchy scratchy corner, sideshow mel corner
  • "tapebelt;c-1955295" wrote:
    "emikab;c-1955287" wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/8qrdtwVl.jpg
  • "Astrotoyboy;c-1955361" wrote:
    i used this list to get all my characters to collect tickets:
    http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Krustyland_Expansion

Thank that is exactly what i was looking for
  • "Muhsterino;c-1955417" wrote:
    "tapebelt;c-1955295" wrote:
    "emikab;c-1955287" wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/8qrdtwVl.jpg

Thanks for the visual! I have all three parts out but not joined. Guess I'll redesign a bit and see if that fixes the problem.