Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Krustyland update crashs everytime I launch tapped out on android...

My game keeps crashing when I try to visit chrisp530 town. The second time I tried it sent me straight to his Krustyland
  • H0LLYW000D wrote:
    HI Every buddy....

Ever since I updated my Simpson tapped out on android with the Krustyland update, the game crash`s when it opens and tries to start the game. It starts out like normal, the screen goes black & the Simpson Tapped out music starts playing after the splash/loading screen, and then the game crashes and closes on me. Sending me back to the main screen on my tablet. I got an Asus transformer prime tf201 tablet running android 4.1.1 that I been playing the game on.

I have been playing the game since late may early June on my Ipod touch, then I moved over to my android tablet when it finally lunched so I could play on a bigger screen. Ive spent a lot on the Simpson tapped out on dount's and not to mention time playing this awesome game.

This sucks :( Since this is my first time posting here & I really didn't want it to be like this :? I need help please.

P.s I also have a asus transformer infinity tf700 tablet running android 4.2.1 that won't even let me install and run The Simpson tapped out game :cry: Even though this tablet is a lot more powerful then my asus transformer prime tf201
    tablet.

Same happened to me on my iPhone 5.....I had too many decorations. As soon as I decreased them, the crashing stopped. Krustyland crashes alot when I'm assigning tasks. I don't even get the Bart screen, it just dumps me. SF isn' giving me much trouble, but I do get dumped sometimes when visiting neighbors. They definitely have a HUGE server issue that needs to be addressed.