Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Lampwick is he worth it?

I like him... I would say yes..
  • brandonl1226 wrote:
    Is Chester better than #51? Can't decide on who to get.

Well I don't have Chester but I have number 51 and he's pretty cool and he's limited time.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    aSkydude252 wrote:
    I would buy him at a somewhat higher price if he had the solid gold house...but probably won't get him with the rocket car.

Gold house with tuxedo skin upcoming? That's my guess.

He doesn't need the tuxedo skin. He just needs the Solid Gold House with a task associated with it

he needs the tuxedo suit to go with the gold house
  • Ill get him eventually, but as a mostly fremium player (except donut sales and the odd scratcher) there are other characters I wanna buy first. Hopefully ill get enough for frink before the end of the event so I can get stonecutter frink.
  • brandonl1226 wrote:

Chester is a cool character and everything, but he isn't from Mars and he isn't a Stonecutter. I'm just saying.
  • To be blunt, he's an 80 donut character packaged with a 40 donut decoration. They could have easily sold them separately but since they are a package and with that multiplier rate it's not worth it yet.

If he came with the house or the multiplier was larger I would get him but right now, I'll be spending my donuts on something else.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    brandonl1226 wrote:

Chester is a cool character and everything, but he isn't from Mars and he isn't a Stonecutter. I'm just saying.

That is very true.
  • Amen to that! 51 will only be available for a limited time, and who knows if he'll ever be available again. Besides, he's one of the only four that sing at the SC table.