Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Lawyer still locked. Help plz

Did he complete the prior level; which I think is the Bachelor Arms Apartment? While he may be level 38, that doesn't mean the building unlocks. He needs to have completed building the previous level's structures before the next level unlocks.
  • My son had him before the Vday update but then he locked back in. We had to redo the judge snyder quest, but the lawyer never came back. He also had to redo Homer and the blimp. I put in a ticket with EA around the time when a lot of people had lost item. He did not lose items, just the lawyer. Thank you and sorry for the late response :) My son has a different email and device, and I'm not sure if they responded to to the ticket. Unfortunately, I'm playing his device along with mine because he doesn't log in as much as I do...lol
  • You need to follow up on the ticket you opened. If it's been closed, have them re-open it. A lot of people had the exact same issue at the time of the last update and EA eventually got around to fixing them. You've lost a premium character; bug them until they give it back to you. There's nothing you can do by yourself; EA has to fix it for you. As this happened to tons of people, they should know how to fix the issue pretty easily. Just keep on them.