Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Level 40 complaint.

No problem for me, I've got millionzzz :wink: :lol:
  • thirdeye69 wrote:
    The main complaint is that it requires you to take away Ralph, one of the few characters who can earn a couple of paltry eggs in a whopping 16-hour task, and use him to advance the quest line.

Smooth work there EA.

I thought the same thing. Very smooth. I'm thinking of delaying the new update and keeping Ralphie picking up his one egg.
  • stingray1122 wrote:
    If you think it about it's kind of ironic we got a building directly related to chocolate and it didn't come with Uter :shock:

Yes!! When I saw that I figured I'd find Uter in the premium menu, but nooooo. Boo to that. Uter would've been better than both the characters that came with the chocolate factory. Le sigh.

prixton1 wrote:
    I'm just happy to have another character (two I guess) and another building that A) doesn't cost donuts and B) doesn't rely on opening a bunch of boxes (or spinning a wheel) and relying on chance to win.

Ditto, just, why isn't one of them Uter??

mcduck90 wrote:
    The ones that have millions at some point had to wait for at least a week or two until they could get the new buildings, especially the ones that didn’t go premium from the start. My advise? Stop complaining and start saving.

Absolutely this. It's not unfair for the game to actually require its players to put in a little effort to earn new things, especially buildings that generate money AND provide characters that do the same.
    Silliness.
  • Acctually, I didn't mind it. There's nothing that says you HAVE to build the building right away, the game will actually feel longer and be more fun if you have to earn the buildings. People who sit with millions are just waiting for the next update to spend their money on. People who don't can still have fun playing the game, trying to get land, trying to earn enough for the next building. There's no rush.

Although, at some point, the aspirationals will be just like any other building if they keep raising the prices...
  • OnePoundBeef wrote:
    Now, of course, I'm grateful EA has given us a extra level; it gave me new characters and doughnuts. But, these dollar prices are becoming stupid. Level 39's building was 425k, (correct me if I'm wrong) This level the building is 600K. That's a difference of 175k. If EA keep the price increases going at that rate, by level 44, the buildings will be 1.35m. For some player who have a lot of money to spend and have saved up millions, this isn't a problem. But for the rest it will be a serious problem that will require a lot or grinding. Imagine having to grind 1.5m every time a new level comes out?
    So EA, I propose you have smaller increases in the prices, or keep them at a flat rate.
    What do you guys think, will the increasing prices be a problem for you?
    I've only got 4 or 5 million saved up, but I've got all the aspirationals, and I don't even tap much more than handshakes (and KL, of course!) to make sure my neighbors have plenty to tap. :D I do feel sorry for up-and-coming players who want to really get into the game, though, if they read ahead in levels they have yet to experience. The feeling reminds me of where I was, lo, these seven months ago, trying to get my town going while simultaneously trying to "catch up" to new content. The seemingly endless grinding and housefarming. It seems EA is trying to price themselves out of the market. They should be a flat rate. "SUBMIT TO A CREDIT CHECK OR DISPLAY A VALID PASSPORT!" Lolz! Even though I'm not sure that's a direct quote, bonus points if you recognized that reference. :mrgreen: