Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Level 42 is here (Thanks to TSTONews & spAnser)

Edit- thanks for the quick edit to show the character/building combos 8)
  • Huh, the studio costs 800000$, not 600000$. Maybe cheaper depending on what type of device you use?
  • Ive only just gotten Stampy so im still getting fps, you get 10fp for first 28, then 5, then 4, and so on. Long way to go for me sadly but nice to know that theres more to come.

BTW, what is next for me after Stampy?
  • madfish86 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:
    How does FP work while Stonecutters is still going on?

Same as it worked when it was in between events

So we're getting FP for tapping monitors now?

You got me mid-ninja edit. Yes emblems and FP in your town from neighbors visiting you, however I am done for the day visiting neighbors so I can't tell you about the ones you get from visiting others.
  • Always happy to get a new level and new FP prizes, but I was about 20k xp away from rolling over on my own to a new xp level. Granted, I have a lower goal now, but a new level never comes right AFTER I open my bonus box.
  • Did donuts come with this level update? Not talking about maxing out XP either, just level up donuts?
  • madfish86 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:
    How does FP work while Stonecutters is still going on?

Same as it worked when it was in between events

So we're getting FP for tapping monitors now?

You got me mid-ninja edit. Yes emblems and FP in your town from neighbors visiting you, however I am done for the day visiting neighbors so I can't tell you about the ones you get from visiting others.

If we get FP instead of XP for tapping monitors, this will hopefully raise the number of visits we get from those lazy neighbors who stop visiting after they use up their 60 monitors.

We get everything- XP, money, FP, emblems. Emblems end on the 3rd, FP ends when you max out(4500 for this one), so it's no different than what was done during the Easter update.
  • Tara1qt wrote:
    Did donuts come with this level update? Not talking about maxing out XP either, just level up donuts?
    the usual level up's
    bort0matic wrote:
    Anybody have a task list for Chester Lampwick?

Buy a Golden Scratch-R
    Time: 1 h
    Collect Food Stamps
    Time: 1 h
    Annoy Staff and Patrons
    Time: 2 h
    Star in a School Production of Waiting for Godot
    Time: 3 h
    Attend an Intervention for Bernice
    Time: 3 h
    Look for Answers at the Bottom of a Bottle
    Time: 4 h