Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Limited number of emblems at neighbours

I just discovered this too. Yeah I don't think that's enough, I think the number is too small too. Doesn't do much to encourage one to visit ones neighbours!
  • I just hit this snag, is it norma?l I now only get cash for visiting friends so what's the point because I have over 20 million.
  • Yup. When it resets, I'm going to go through and tap only on the stonecutter lodge and see how many I can get.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Yup. When it resets, I'm going to go through and tap only on the stonecutter lodge and see how many I can get.

yup what?

so you only get 15 towns you can get emblems from? Then you have to wait 12 hours for the stonecutter lodge to reset? then after that do you get to tap on another 15 town? I don't get it
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Yup. When it resets, I'm going to go through and tap only on the stonecutter lodge and see how many I can get.

yup what?

so you only get 15 towns you can get emblems from?

I think it's based on number of actions, not number of towns. That's why I'm going to try tapping only the stonecutters lodge, because it's worth more emblems.
  • Well, it is little but they do compensate the number with number one's daily tasks and the parchments tasks.
  • shasurveyi256 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

yup what?

I think it's based on number of actions, not number of towns. That's why I'm going to try tapping only the stonecutters lodge, because it's worth more emblems.

interesting---seems like more work :cry: oh well

It does? Seems like less to me, considering the lodge is the landing zone.

Compare:
    Scenario one) Tap arrow, scroll around for three things to tap, get fewer emblems.
    Scenario two) Tap arrow, look at landing zone for camera, tap that one building (or not) and move on with arrow. Potentially get more emblems.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    shasurveyi256 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Snakeyees wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

yup what?

interesting---seems like more work :cry: oh well

It does? Seems like less to me, considering the lodge is the landing zone.

Compare:
    Scenario one) Tap arrow, scroll around for three things to tap, get fewer emblems.
    Scenario two) Tap arrow, look at landing zone for camera, tap that one building (or not) and move on with arrow. Potentially get more emblems.

Let us know how that works Neuroheart! It'll be good to know if that's all we have to do :-)
  • I was only able to visit maybe a dozen to 15 neighbors and receive emblems. Now it says I am at zero.

I am still visiting my neighbors and clicking on their cameras anyway to make sure they get the emblems from my visit, hopefully they will be good neighbors and click on my cameras to reciprocate.