Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Lisa's task?

It's the animation from valentines day it was part of milhouse's chase Lisa not sure why you're seeing it now and by herself
  • It kinda looks like 1/2 of the Valentines Day quest. Millhouse chased her and she ran. it was a 16 hour quest.
    Either way that would be weird. Cause Millhouse isn't chasing her, and that quest is not in game anymore......
  • drosax1 wrote:
    It's the animation from valentines day it was part of milhouse's chase Lisa not sure why you're seeing it now and by herself

Where's Milhouse tho he normally right behind her :lol:
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    It kinda looks like 1/2 of the Valentines Day quest. Millhouse chased her and she ran. it was a 16 hour quest.
    Either way that would be weird. Cause Millhouse isn't chasing her, and that quest is not in game anymore......

I think you still see a random outdoor task in you neigbours' Springfields when a character actually is on an indoor task (a leftover from Valentine's when we needed the characters to be outside). So I guess by some glitch, it shows Lisa's part of her joint task with Milhouse sometimes...
  • I have seen that too! It was before I knew that in your neighbors towns they put everyone on a random outside task. I couldn't understand why I was seeing so many of Homer checking the mypad. Weird!