Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Little Leprechaun...

There's 3 of them you can tap for extra cash/xp.
  • I think there's only one of them that drops money when you tap him in neighbors' towns. Can't remember which one it is.

Not worth the trouble for me.
  • The one with the glasses, the yuppie Leprechaun, is the one that also gives money or XP in neighboreeno towns.
  • Didn't know there was three of them.. Thanks anyway, kinda proves I'm not seeing things and my game isn't playing up.. :)
  • didnt realize the one with the glasses was tapable. I'll have to keep an eye for it now, ive seen it a few times since that event started but didnt use donuts to get it
  • It's yupprechaun (blue shirt) that pays out when you tap in a friend's town. Leprechaun (green) and Northen Irish Leprechaun (orange) are still tappable but won't pay out.

In your own town, all three are tappable and will payout.

Pic of yupprechaun in my sig with "Shamrock Owner".
  • Thought I should mention, the leprechauns have a hidden fun mode. You'll need two neighbours that have the same one. I won't spoil it here but will tell you how you can see it.

1. Tap the leprechaun in neighbour's town, quickly exit town before it stops running.
    2. Visit the second neighbour's town with the SAME leprechaun.
    3. Find the leprechaun and enjoy!

ETA: my thinking hat wasn't on, it will probably work with one town by exiting quickly and then re-entering the same town.