Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Love and War: Changes (Update: 2/8)

February 8th Update (Love and War Patch 1)

• The Love and War Mystery Box Token to Dozen Donuts trade was fixed and works.
  • Groundskeeper Wilma's Train for the Games by Eating and Drinking job can now be done at Brown House too.
  • Groundskeeper Wilma's Rake Leaves job can now be done at Springfield Elementary, Hellementary School, Springfield Preparatory School, Miss Tillingham's School, Cypress Creek Elementary and Brown House too if Shelbyville Elementary is not owned.
  • Groundskeeper Wilma's Have a Drink at Joe's job can now be done at Moe's Tavern, Moe's Exspress, O'Flanagan's Pub, The Gridiron and Brown House too.

February 2nd Update (Love and War)

• The app icon and the splash screen were changed to new ones for the event.
  • Libido was added to the characters that can Moonbounce.
  • The animation for Pirate Nelson's Sheath His Sword and Old Stratch's Strut Around Like He Owns the Place jobs was fixed.
  • Nomer's Drink Beer with Intensity now require Can't Stand the Heat Pt. 1 to be started instead of the Homer's Chiliad event to be active.
  • Nomer's Recruit an Elite Chili Team now require Can't Stand the Heat Pt. 2 to be started instead of the Homer's Chiliad event to be active.
  • She-She Lounge can now be built from inventory.
  • Let's Take a Pole North or South now requires Kodos to start.
  • Some of the jobs that were disabled for Santa's Wonderland Daily Challenges were re-enabled.
  • If the update is downloaded, the New Year New You event is disabled.
  • @DukeNukem971 @cgs2014 @jackieheather
    Write your mayhem id down first, then Contact EA through the in game link, Once in contact with EA advisors, let them know you're running into an issue with the Groundskeeper Wilma's task and quest-line following patch 4.48 and you are unable to progress past the "rake leaves" step. Advisors will take a look into it and if all is in line, they'll add the Shelbyville Elementary building.

Be polite and ask for help nicely.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Groundskeeper-Wilma-s-quest-Part-2-shows-the-same-task-twice-Can/m-p/10052333#M134081
  • "jackieheather;c-2183728" wrote:

Or is it just me?

Strange one, I got stuck with the drink at Joe's part as I didn't have any of the required buildings (now sorted by the update) but managed to complete that part without issue.
  • Nope, I am stuck with the same double Rake Leaves task, one done, one impossible, and Groundskeeper Wilma's questline halted.
  • Well it's beginning to look like they fixed one part of Wilma's quest but broke another part doing it, have you all reported this new issue to EA Support? If so then I guess it is just a waiting game for patch 2.