Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Lugash - Dumb?

vitoselvag24 wrote:
So I unlocked Lugash through daily training, but I cannot use him because I don't have the gym. Or was only the ability to USE him for Tap Ball unlocked? Because the gym comes with him and is 175 donuts. So I am confused. Is it the ability to use him for Tap Ball that is unlocked?

Why would that be a reward? I'd rather have a free tree or fence or something useful...

It's only the ability to use him for tap ball. Stupid prize, no? Crazy Cat Lady is the same.
  • letsridebikes wrote:
    There are some pretty weak excuses for prizes in this event, especially only giving a couple extra tasks to Lugash and CCL instead of a full skin. Hopefully this trend will not continue.

What I don't get is we were able to use Fit Milhouse before he was unlocked, why not Lugash or Crazy Cat Lady? Those should have been added much sooner. Crazy Cat Lady was completely pointless to have with like a week to go. Should have moved some of those obstacle course pieces to the back.
  • As a side note, you'd think that they'd fix Fit Milhouse's task list when re-releasing him. Nope!

Silly EA! :roll: