Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Make everyone listen to Grandpa?

Thanks for this one. 437 characters, can't task them because of this job requirement. It would be nice if the first three sent cleared the task for the Unemployment Office, then I can task the remain 434.
    smharris129
    Seasoned Newcomer
    This is a well known bug. Store the Town Hall to free the trapped characters and then place it again. Don't forget to put Mayor Quimby back in the game since he gets stored with the Town Hall.
  • Yeah, one of my least favorite things they do to us. I task all my characters individually but not with this mess. I'm just giving them all a couple days off or at least until this ends.
    smharris129
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I just spend the 6 donuts to rush the 3 characters then send everyone on their way with the unemployment office.

May not be an option for donut poor folks.
  • Even Grampa can do the Listen to Grampa task. Which makes very little sense.
  • "CLWggg;c-2120254" wrote:
    Even Grampa can do the Listen to Grampa task. Which makes very little sense.

You must not listen to yourself when you talk then?
  • "CLWggg;c-2120254" wrote:
    Even Grampa can do the Listen to Grampa task. Which makes very little sense.

That's not the first example of something like that... one I know off the top of my head is the Walking KEM where Apu has to bolt down products while everyone else gets motion sick, but Apu can also to be tasked to get motion sick as well... which is great for me as I can send everyone there and get a big payout every four hours or whenever I log in