Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Marge and Herman quest...

jenniferbusc wrote:
was it just me or did we all have to send Marge and Herman on a a few quests together which resulted in Cheif W speaking about the creators never expecting people to play long enough to reach level 30, than proceeds to say back to drwing boards for lvl 31, if i correct something was said bout Wolfcastle, than a word bubble saying no complaining to ea and i got three donuts.prepration for next update,

Yep this is actually old news, though I only just received the donuts a couple of days ago, due to putting Herman's questline on the backburner in favor of Squidport.
  • SamCarterX206 wrote:
    jenniferbusc wrote:
    was it just me or did we all have to send Marge and Herman on a a few quests together which resulted in Cheif W speaking about the creators never expecting people to play long enough to reach level 30, than proceeds to say back to drwing boards for lvl 31, if i correct something was said bout Wolfcastle, than a word bubble saying no complaining to ea and i got three donuts.prepration for next update,

Yep this is actually old news, though I only just received the donuts a couple of days ago, due to putting Herman's questline on the backburner in favor of Squidport.

yeah figured it was old, just was wondering, seeing as i got them a few days ago to.
  • I just got that quest too and when you completed it said that marge was mad about the gun laws and how wolfcastle had too many low budget movies. Then homer said this should be a wake up call for EA and Wiggum gave us free donuts. I think this is a spoiler that ea added saying that level 31 would be much better and would include wolfcastle make a movie.
    Just my five cents.
  • Idk about other people, but I actually liked the Herman quest. Even though it dragged on for a while, at least it kept me busy, which is always a plus. Plus finally getting Herman as a character with his shop was great.

And on top of that, who can say no to free donuts lol
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    Have a look at the wolfcastle thread.

i have, will accuatly read it later. when im not working.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    Idk about other people, but I actually liked the Herman quest. Even though it dragged on for a while, at least it kept me busy, which is always a plus. Plus finally getting Herman as a character with his shop was great.

And on top of that, who can say no to free donuts lol
    i like it too. when i saw his `!` i got giddy.lol