Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Marge and Monsarno

Every character should have tasks at Monsorno
  • zutroy69 wrote:
    Agreed. When you only have 35 characters total, terrible having to leave five of them sitting on the sidelines idle. At least Luigi can pick up a Cecil task now and again (not sure why, but not complaining), but Marge, Blue Haired Lawyer, Luigi, Kirk etc should all have tasks.

Also LuAnn, Mindy, Smithers, French Waiter, Artie Ziff, and that lazy kid who spends his time sunning himself outside the mansion. And either Carl or Lenny, I think ... I get them mixed up ... And Matt Groening ...

Lucky I have Artie Ziff to chase Marge around proposing to her all day and night. That oughta teach Homer not to leave his wife available to other men. :P
  • Personally I'm glad they left her out - I'm using Marge the Witch to accelerate my most recent Corn crop.
  • wadebear wrote:
    Personally I'm glad they left her out - I'm using Marge the Witch to accelerate my most recent Corn crop.

We should have gotten a special crop (or group of crops) for this event. Then Witch Marge could be helpful by speeding crop growth.
  • I agree Neuro. It would have been even more fun if we would have been able to grow mutant veggies. :-)

Ok Neo, you're forgiven.....women and their prinicipals.... :mrgreen:

@Anette, that'll teach him for sure. She might even accept if he keeps insisting like that. :P

I unfortunately don't have Marge the Witch, hope she'll be available again in the future.