Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Please don't take Tapped Out away.

Please don't take Tapped Out away from us. I have been playing pretty regularly for around 11+ years and have watched the show since it was a short on The Tracy Ullman Show. Although I have not invested a lot into the game I have spent some money occasionally, and I really feel bad for those who have spent a lot on the game, especially recently considering you probably had an idea that this was coming for a while now. I would like to be able to keep playing even if there are not new storylines. I just bought all the new land and was excited to redesign my town and this was like a kick in the junk. Please figure out a way to allow all of us who have stuck with this game for so long the ability to keep our towns and have our little Simpsons fix. Surely there is a way to make that work. We all will anxiously await your response.

• Totally agree. This was my stress relief and now it is raising my stress knowing we are losing access. I don’t know why we can’t still access even if no more updates come. I also don’t need the bomb walking around my town now which I suspect is going to explode and the last day in January. 

1966_Yee
    Seasoned Newcomer

I totally agree.  Please make the game playable offline. I don't care if there are no new storyline.  I want to be able to build or change my Springfield.  Half of the fun was designing it.  I'm one of the players who spent thousands on this game and don't want to see my money wasted.  Thanks