Forum Discussion

Willy9292
Seasoned Adventurer
4 hours ago

Things that EA can do to show some class

Well, we are at a day we hoped would never come.  It appears this was dumped on everyone in a very scattered way.

IF the reason we were given all the land and the item limit increased, and items all released was to allow us to create a dream town to remember, EA has a chance to show some class here. Give people the full way to create their dream.

1.  Either release all monorail track to the store, or give everyone 1000 track to do the design they wanted but could never get.

2. Release all monorail stations and add ons to the store, remove the unique status.

3. Remove limits on squidport tiles

4. Release all land tiles to the build menu.  Dirt had to be purchased, some newer users say they don't have it.  Ice tiles are missing.

5. Release Jackpot realty for free so new users can complete the heights land.

6. Allow users to download the dstabase of their town.

7. Release the never released items in the files that you missed.

8. Tell us exactly what led to the decision to sunlight.  Just an honest account of what caused this.  It will help many people.

The legacy of this game should be that users were given everything possible to make the end easier, and to close out with the best town they could build. This won't cost EA revenue, but it would sure say a great deal about the kind of people they are.

It up to you EA.  Define yourselves.

• Also don’t need a bomb walking around my town highlighting impending doom. 

• Agree, massively agree with Willy9292. Perfectly stated. Agree 100%.

Am willing to pay to keep my town, no updates nor new characters. 

Licensing? Toys and game paraphernalia exist exponentially licensed, purchased and kept for as long as wanted. So you could create a contract with Disney, working in the added fee and let us keep access while paying you major revenue from so many fans of this game. Over 10 years daily for me. I love this game.