Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
Seasoned Newcomer
8 years ago

Mars Colony?

What is the point of this thing? I have it completely updated, but can't for the life of me remember why I have it out of storage. It doesn't earn anything, no one has tasks there, and it takes up a lot of space. Am I missing something?
  • "Blinky2530;1527458" wrote:
    On a marginally related note, I have a similar question about the bear cave. I won it during this event. Is it really just a bear sleeping in a cave? Maggie had one task there that I know of, but is there anything else?

No quests afterwards, it does have a 0.75% bonus though.

• "rockyb2006;88565" wrote:
    What is the point of this thing? I have it completely updated, but can't for the life of me remember why I have it out of storage. It doesn't earn anything, no one has tasks there, and it takes up a lot of space. Am I missing something?

I always thought it did have a xp bonus to it, but your right. It just takes up space
  • I'm not 100 % sure on this but don't think that the Mars Colony does anything apart from take up space and has that little car? Truck? Thing run around when tapped, well that's what I seem to remember from when it was released.