Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Maude's 8- and 24-hour tasks

Snake rocks gave snakes instead of cash during wacking day. I'm sure the tasks will change to cash instead of goo once the event is over.
  • I don't really care for her "Haunt Springfield" task, actually. I think it's overblown and ridiculous looking. It's a shame, because I like setting all my non-questing characters on their 24-hour tasks and gathering it all at the same time and visiting my neighbors when I have the time to do it in the evening. With the event going I've been sneaking on a bit more to gather goo and visit one or two neighbors throughout the day, but I still like having the tasks be on a schedule as much as possible. I end up having Maude attend a lot of church and then teach kids there's no heaven because I usually don't have Homer free and Haunt Springfield bugs me. I only did it the once. (Whereas I still have Apu reincarnating ghosts even though I have all the prizes, because I think it's an entertaining task, and it's nice to see Apu out and about for a change.)

So, I hope she does keep the task to shoot at Homer with the T-shirt cannon, but I hope she gets a new 24-hour task.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I don't really care for her "Haunt Springfield" task, actually. I think it's overblown and ridiculous looking. It's a shame, because I like setting all my non-questing characters on their 24-hour tasks and gathering it all at the same time and visiting my neighbors when I have the time to do it in the evening. With the event going I've been sneaking on a bit more to gather goo and visit one or two neighbors throughout the day, but I still like having the tasks be on a schedule as much as possible. I end up having Maude attend a lot of church and then teach kids there's no heaven because I usually don't have Homer free and Haunt Springfield bugs me. I only did it the once. (Whereas I still have Apu reincarnating ghosts even though I have all the prizes, because I think it's an entertaining task, and it's nice to see Apu out and about for a change.)

So, I hope she does keep the task to shoot at Homer with the T-shirt cannon, but I hope she gets a new 24-hour task.

Yeah same here. She doesn't look very "simpson" like in that style does she? And when she is a ghost, more looks like half jellyfish or octopus, whats the go with the tentacles?
  • I lost her. I sent her to church and she never came back. I tried storing the burial grounds and replacing it,but so far no luck. I hope she comes back, but if she doesn't I guess it's not a huge deal.