Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Max Limit

#1..... "just keep swimming"
  • Turn out I was wrong. I let the game just sit there almost 2min loading with frozen doughnut and it booted up. I just always thought cause thr doughtnut froze and music was quite in backround it was crashed.
  • Does anyone know if trash or the debris we have to clean up count towards your deco limit?
  • Land0fComedy wrote:
    Does anyone know if trash or the debris we have to clean up count towards your deco limit?

I think it does yes, because during whacking day when we had the original limit notification, I made Lisa clear up some debris and the amount lowered.

Not sure if they have changed that since.... I was miffed as used the debris and chemical waste for decorations in my ghetto and around the power plant! Luckily hadn't bought all the land at that point so have since redecorated!
  • VxMarmitex9 wrote:
    Continue unless the lack of stability compromises the user experience

What he said. Doesn't the warning just say something like " you may continue to build your springfield but game experience may not be as stable"?
  • imfkool wrote:
    VxMarmitex9 wrote:
    Continue unless the lack of stability compromises the user experience

What he said. Doesn't the warning just say something like " you may continue to build your springfield but game experience may not be as stable"?

Cheers for the support mate! :P