Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Mayan Marge/Mayan Calendar Help

danielcarl wrote:
I bought the Mayan Marge skin and I am stuck on the part of the quest where she needs to be a human sacrifice on the Mayan calendar. My Mayan Calendar is assembled correctly yet when I go to Marge to have her do the task is says she can't because I don't have the Mayan calendar?!? Can anyone please help me figure this out?? I would be very grateful

I think others ran into that issue as well. Try storing the Mayan Calendar in your inventory and then replace it on your map. Not sure if that'll work, but often such problems are fixed by a simple inventory store/remove thing. If that doesn't work try storing both the Calendar and the building Marge comes with (it's been so long I honestly forget which building she comes with).

If neither of those work I'm sure one of the pros here can help you out.
  • DIrishB wrote:
    (it's been so long I honestly forget which building she comes with).

Moe's.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:

Moe's.

That's right. Hey, it's been a good two years or so since I got her. ;)

So yeah, if storing the Calendar doesn't work, try storing Moe's as well. If neither works, I honestly don't know.
  • DIrishB wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:

Moe's.

So yeah, if storing the Calendar doesn't work, try storing Moe's as well. If neither works, I honestly don't know.

Thanks for the response. Just tried storing Marge and all the calendar pieces and placed them again but still didn't work though.
  • danielcarl wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:

Moe's.

Thanks for the response. Just tried storing Marge and all the calendar pieces and placed them again but still didn't work though.

The Calendar isn't whole? That may be why. If it's still separate pieces there may be something you need to do to combine them into the complete Calendar. That's probably why it isn't working. Again, I got the Mayan Calendar almost two years ago during the Halloween 2012 event, so for the life of me I can't remember what needs to be done to combine the pieces.
  • DIrishB wrote:
    danielcarl wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:

Moe's.

The Calendar isn't whole? That may be why. If it's still separate pieces there may be something you need to do to combine them into the complete Calendar. That's probably why it isn't working. Again, I got the Mayan Calendar almost two years ago during the Halloween 2012 event, so for the life of me I can't remember what needs to be done to combine the pieces.

Yeah it's still just the pieces so I must still have to do something... I have the Mayan God character tho