Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Melted snowmen

juliet603 wrote:
After Xmas when the Simpson snow-family melted to mush I stored them my inventory cos they looked rubbish. Going through my inventory just now, I saw that some of them are multipliers! I am so dumb, I had them stored all this time without even realising it lol!

Has anyone else done this or am I the only thicko? :lol:

Thanks for the tip. Ive got m all sitting in my inventory as well. Might take m out and hide m tonight.
  • I hid 'em all behind the Simpson house when the snow went, so next winter they'll pop back up in the back yard. (I hid the ice god behind the temple for awhile, but now it's behind Apu's apartment building, because I think he sculpted it with the family on the show.)
  • I have them in front of the "Simpsons go to hell" floater so that it looks as if the devil has melted them.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! :)

theslayer369 wrote:

Wow barry that is some setting, it looks amazing.

Have you got anymore good ideas what to do with the graves as mine are hidden in my forest area. :D

Thank you! I wish I did have a good idea for those graves. I watched the episode last night and just ended up placing one near the Cremo bot and stored the rest. I've seen some fantastic concepts in this thread:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10053531.page
  • I put mine in front of the wax museum with some nutcrackers to make it look like an outside display, only someone forgot they were made of wax and they melted in the summer heat. D'oh!
  • maxeerg wrote:
    Unless something changed, not all of them have multipliers. Snowball - 2%. Ice god sculpture - 2.25%. Homer, Bart, and SLH less than 1%. I think the rest were just vanity.

I did say "some of them" in my original post :wink: