Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Michael Jackson

So we know at this point that Leon will be included in Act 2(pop music) any word on the boardwalk Michael Jackson?
  • I don't think so. I looked through a list I found online, lots of new content but no mention of Michael Jackson.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "thatdonald845;c-1661854" wrote:
    I don't think so. I looked through a list I found online, lots of new content but no mention of Michael Jackson.

Are you sure now unless you count this version of him.
    https://youtu.be/6t70Gf4Fcao
  • LP mentioned that Leon is in the files for Act 2, and apparently the Jackson 5 has been in the system for years(since squidport) but never put in the game...
  • I think the 'Jackson 5' you're referring to @leepierce27 is the Squidport performer, where there is 'Michael and the Jackson brothers' but they're attached to sticks.... https://tstoaddicts.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/michael-jackson-5-simpsons.jpgo
  • "jmbisseker;c-1663123" wrote:
    I think the 'Jackson 5' you're referring to @leepierce27 is the Squidport performer, where there is 'Michael and the Jackson brothers' but they're attached to sticks.... https://tstoaddicts.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/michael-jackson-5-simpsons.jpgo

That's the one!
  • "jmbisseker;c-1663208" wrote:
    Would've been a great addition to this event!

i suppose they couldn't add them due to legal reasons due to mj's death
    also its funny cause i saw the files yesterday and the J5 name is still there lol
  • I am SO excited about (possibly) ;) getting Leon!!! I've wanted him since I started playing.

I really hope he is voiced...but doubtful considering who voiced him. Funny fact is that MJ was never credited in the episode but it was definitely him. :#
  • "0Brooders0;c-1663266" wrote:
    I am SO excited about (possibly) ;) getting Leon!!! I've wanted him since I started playing.

I really hope he is voiced...but doubtful considering who voiced him. Funny fact is that MJ was never credited in the episode but it was definitely him. :#

He didn't want to be credited under his name. Same thing when Dustin Hoffman voiced Mr. Bergstrom
  • "LPNintendoITA;c-1663252" wrote:
    "jmbisseker;c-1663208" wrote:
    Would've been a great addition to this event!

i suppose they couldn't add them due to legal reasons due to mj's death
    also its funny cause i saw the files yesterday and the J5 name is still there lol

Such a shame, it would be a great addition and I'm sure a lot of people would throw a lot of donuts at it! There's still hope it it's in the files!

"Deadshot_DCU;c-1663272" wrote:
    "0Brooders0;c-1663266" wrote:
    I am SO excited about (possibly) ;) getting Leon!!! I've wanted him since I started playing.

He didn't want to be credited under his name. Same thing when Dustin Hoffman voiced Mr. Bergstrom

I did not know this