Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Michael Head, a female premade sim?

Has anyone else seen a premade sim called Michael Head? I know some names can be for either gender but I`ve never heard of a woman named Michael.
  • Michael Learned played the mom on the Waltons. It's uncommon, but is used as a female name sometimes.
  • "DizzyDi34;d-932898" wrote:
    Has anyone else seen a premade sim called Michael Head? I know some names can be for either gender but I`ve never heard of a woman named Michael.

Neither had I until I started watching Star Trek Discovery.

• "PinkPaws66;c-16247703" wrote:
    Michael Learned played the mom on the Waltons. It's uncommon, but is used as a female name sometimes.

The Waltons was an awesome show. I still watch it when it comes on, along with the old westerns like Gunsmoke, Bonanza, High Chaparral
    Stina1701A
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I've heard the name Mikah and Meekah (and other spelling variations) as well as Mickey, for instance for female names but not Michael. But then I am not english speaking born.
  • I went to school with a girl named Michael, there was a girl named Tyler too.
  • i'm pretty sure there are no premades named michael head.. do you mean a townie? those are randomized, and are different for everyone.
    anyway, funny name.
  • probably a townie I think, interesting to hear that there are some females called Michael, learn something new every day

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 19 hours ago