Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Missing duff beer tree

Yeah the tree should have been for people with the brewery only.

It's one of the few premiums I have, yet did it earn me an exclusive item? No.

I really hate EA more with every event. Too bad I love the Simpsons writers so much.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:

I really hate EA more with every event. Too bad I love the Simpsons writers so much.

Wait a second.. didn't you just post in another thread about not having Lard Lad and feeling ripped off? :roll:
  • johncolombo wrote:
    Showed up in two feeder towns but MIA in my main town. Anyone else?

Edit : and this seems a bit backwards to me. From further reading if you have duffman he tasks you the tree, wait longer. If you don't have duffman you get the tree right away. That seems fair...not.

Right I don't have a duffman,and i get duff beer tree at the morning for free..
  • drumnman wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Wait a second.. didn't you just post in another thread about not having Lard Lad and feeling ripped off? :roll:

LOL
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    I have duffman and i got no tree in my main town.

If you have Duffman, you have to wait until his quest finishes.
  • I haven't got it yet, doesn't show in my store. Did get Lard Lad my second sign in this morning.

Edit: Also forgot that I got a noticed for Duffman, maybe get tree after the task is complete.
    http://i.imgur.com/H8dgSTK.jpg?1
  • I like the extra dia log and quest for duff man. I think EA made a great call with the free premium giveaway this year.
  • I hope I wasn't misinterpreted, I'm glad everyone got the tree, but in my feeder towns, with no duff man it just appeared, in my main town with a duff brewery I had to wait. That's all I was saying. Should be the other way around, a task if you didn't have duff man.