Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Missions automatically initiating

Sounds like your not the only one playing.
  • Are you drinking way over what your body is capable of taking- sounds like weve got a case of a drunken tapper :>)
  • What device are you on if an i device you might be another victim of the iOS7 bug. I dont know if that was resolved or not.

If you are wondering what I am talking about last month there were reports here of people beta testing iOS7 and randomly gaining access to others towns.

I stopped hearing about it so assumed it was fixed but it is the only other thing I can think of.

Good luck :)

Perhaps someone can dig up the thread
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    What device are you on if an i device you might be another victim of the iOS7 bug. I dont know if that was resolved or not.

If you are wondering what I am talking about last month there were reports here of people beta testing iOS7 and randomly gaining access to others towns.

I stopped hearing about it so assumed it was fixed but it is the only other thing I can think of.

Good luck :)

Perhaps someone can dig up the thread

I thought this bug was fixed to tbh :?
  • This happens to me from time to time... aswell as building timers being reset. Yesterday I had krusty inflating his importance as part of the wolfcastle storyline. When I went back later that night he had just started walking mr teenie. Few other characters had random 12 hour tasks assigned too.
    So if someone does have access to my town it's like I catch them just as they collect the tax and assign jobs.
  • I am playing the Android version.

I changed the password again from both the game and the mail but the problem continues.

I will keep this account, but will start playing on another one.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help.
  • I have a problem where if I try to log onto an Android device, like my wife's Samsung, It takes me to a different town altogether. My friends list is the same, but it takes me to a level 31 town, that only just built Burns Manor, and has a massive Brown House farm. I didn't touch anything, I just logged out, logged back in, and it was the same town again. So I just went back to my iPad, and got my own town back...
  • mwdalton wrote:
    I have a problem where if I try to log onto an Android device, like my wife's Samsung, It takes me to a different town altogether. My friends list is the same, but it takes me to a level 31 town, that only just built Burns Manor, and has a massive Brown House farm. I didn't touch anything, I just logged out, logged back in, and it was the same town again. So I just went back to my iPad, and got my own town back...

Weird