Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Money disappearing

Did you ask your wife about it, or you notice new earrings or something ?
  • FunkyMunxy wrote:
    After gaining any money you need to sync your town before closing the app. Just go onto the friends section that back to your own town to sync it with the servers. Otherwise the houses you have tapped may not save. You may or notice this if you leave it overnight as they would all be ready to tap again anyway

Thanks I will try this:) , ( if i don't forget )
  • :evil: Grrrrrrr...I thought all these issues were fixed but apparently not. I have disappearing money, and not just I collect from friends towns, but from my own as well. Have lost close to 100k in the past 2days!!!! Has happened to anyone else recently?
  • jippy6048 wrote:
    :evil: Grrrrrrr...I thought all these issues were fixed but apparently not. I have disappearing money, and not just I collect from friends towns, but from my own as well. Have lost close to 100k in the past 2days!!!! Has happened to anyone else recently?
    Really :!: wow that's alot. Iv been very lucky with this game only had one major glitch and I did get than untill the very end before they patched it(harpies) and when the game launch I lost my level 3 town which wasn't much of a problem as everybody was going threw it.
  • AwesomeMallis wrote:
    FunkyMunxy wrote:
    After gaining any money you need to sync your town before closing the app. Just go onto the friends section that back to your own town to sync it with the servers. Otherwise the houses you have tapped may not save. You may or notice this if you leave it overnight as they would all be ready to tap again anyway

Good tip, let's see if it will work too :)

I do this everytime i leave the game :) Seems to work :D
  • Maybe we can get a receipt screen to show purchases with amount and date/time to make sure we aren't forgetting something or some didn't go into our game.