Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Money frozen

Why have ea frozen any chance of making more money on Simpson tapped out?
  • If you have reached the max limit of the game, why would you expect them to do anything?

No one ever called Parker Brothers to say, "I've bought all the property in Monopoly, I expect you to add more streets.". We're lucky we get any new content at all, especially for free.

If you want more donuts, spend your in-game cash on buying and selling the KB Oil Rig. Otherwise, try to remember that it's not real money and whatever value is displayed there is irrelevant. It's nice to be rich, even if only in a virtual town. ?
  • Perhaps you'd be happier if the computer giant that is IBM told you the same as I did about the limits when storing a number as an unsigned integer - and there isn't anything that can be done . . .
    https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/aix/7.2?topic=types-signed-unsigned-integers
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "toadhall22;d-277491" wrote:
    Why have ea frozen any chance of making more money on Simpson tapped out?

Have you tried Nuking?
  • Why would you need more money than the limit? There really isn't anything to spend it on. (And they really can't "fix" it because it's a property of the design of the hardware on which the game is running.)
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "toadhall22;c-2226844" wrote:
    I wouldn’t have so much money if they extended the land as when I called them about it they just said to keep buying things and that they couldn’t do anything about it and then hung up on me.

Really?
  • It's a standard limit for a database storing an item as a number that it can't be more than 2^32
  • I wouldn’t have so much money if they extended the land as when I called them about it they just said to keep buying things and that they couldn’t do anything about it and then hung up on me.