Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Monorail glitch

Same thing happened to me, I went to a neighbor screen and when I came back to my town my I got the pop up saying the pieces would be placed in inventory. All good now.
  • As above, try going to the neighbours screen or krustyland and back to force the game to sync with the server this will often fix this issue.
  • Had enough for first track,, was awarded it when i visited neighbors. Wonder if it will glitch on 2 track...
  • When the problem first arose it effected all of the pieces I collected so was pleased when it was fixed but now it's back again.

I normally pop into Krustyland and use the opportunity to collect some extra tickets in the hope that at some stage will fully integrate this into the game.

IMO they missed a real opportunity to do so during the Monorail phase. Would have preferred this than Springfield Heights for sure, way too much much grinding needed!
  • ArmpitAttack wrote:
    same here, first encountered it yesterday, already knew to try Krustyland.
    must be that some code from this event got laid over the monorail's tracks, so to speak.
    not enough to derail the train, but it gave me 30 seconds of turbulence.
    my pain and suffering would probably equate to 1/16th of a donut.
    hey what if we could trade fractions of donuts on Springfield's stock exchange, using Frink's sentient computer to make high speed micro transactions and build a financial empire.

Highly amusing! They could make a whole event based off stock exchange...
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    I've seen this reported here before, but never had the issue until today.

It happened to me for the first time today, too
  • meezosoop wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I've seen this reported here before, but never had the issue until today.

It happened to me for the first time today, too

Ditto. Going to Krustyland and then back resolved it. Basically anything that forces the game to sync.
  • Today is my first time for this glitch to hit as well. Both games: iOS and Android.
  • That's odd. Today was the first time I didn't have the glitch. Maybe this is a rotating glitch :shock:
  • Had this glitch too for the first track piece. But not for the 2 pieces, they worked correctly.