Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Monorail

Sorry if this has already come up, but my Springfield is getting rather big now and was wondering, since we can still collect monorail pieces, can we bring back the monorail event so we can have more stations?
  • I hate that some of the stations come without the extras. It's ugly to see the long train fall off the station when stopping.
  • I'm still adding to my monorail. One continuous loop runs almost 10 minutes (including station stops) and others run 6 to 7 minutes. And I still have 6000 rail sections in storage, even after building a big new loop in the "new" land in Springfield Heights. Yeah, I could use another station for sure.............
  • Krusty, Central, Magic, Christmas, Mall, and Tetanus. But I’ve made my own stations with the accessory bits.
  • Yes, I got both Kristy and Magic in the yearbook. Wasn’t even aware of the Magick station so very nice surprise.

Would be great if the brought back the monorail event. I took most of mine out for item limit but really want to run it all around again. Miss the train rolling all around the place.