Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Monorail?

no way till the event is repeated / there's a sale
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    no way till the event is repeated / there's a sale

I understand. Thanks :cry: :cry:
  • you just missed the chance in christmas.....

they sold a Christmas train station.

I don't know if that would have been enough to get you started......
    because you will also need a rail yard to buy track and stuff....

but that Christmas station now gives us 4 train stations if you bought them all.......

It was a pretty station but very minimal....only the center piece was offered.....but that gave you the opportunity to have four train stations running at once!
  • Well, thank y'all. It looks like a long waiting, but I guess I'll just focus on the space event... :)

Happy tapping day, guys!
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    Sorry tapper - you must wait. The mode of transportation to focus on at the moment is spaceship.
    Happy tapping!

Ha! Classic.

Good luck to the OP. I didn't get the rail yard in my extra towns, the part that makes more rail, so I'm hoping it comes back too at some point.
  • jjluv1500 wrote:
    you just missed the chance in christmas.....

they sold a Christmas train station.

I don't know if that would have been enough to get you started......
    because you will also need a rail yard to buy track and stuff....

but that Christmas station now gives us 4 train stations if you bought them all.......

It was a pretty station but very minimal....only the center piece was offered.....but that gave you the opportunity to have four train stations running at once!

Excuse me but it's 5 stations.
  • I never understood why they didn't keep the stuff from the monorail permanent. At least a couple of stations and all the tools to get more rails. Kinda sucks for the new players. And I can only imagine how expensive it'll be to get all the necessary building just for the railyard.

If they rerelease the monorail buildings, you better have a ton of donuts saved up. I'm almost certain they'll charge hundreds of donuts for all those buildings. I really hope that doesn't happen for the newer players sake.
  • Not only do you need the rail-yard to make track, but you also need the metal, plastic, and glass recycling centers, plus the dump, otherwise, The rail yard is useless. Maybe, if you pester EA, they might bring back all that stuff so you could purchase everything with donuts. Buying donuts puts more money in EA's pockets. It just might be worth the try.
  • Gary_A_D wrote:
    Not only do you need the rail-yard to make track, but you also need the metal, plastic, and glass recycling centers, plus the dump, otherwise, The rail yard is useless. Maybe, if you pester EA, they might bring back all that stuff so you could purchase everything with donuts. Buying donuts puts more money in EA's pockets. It just might be worth the try.

Indeed, it's all about money.